|Classification|||||A.11.3.1. (Complexes of) Buildings, Private, Residences|
|Place|||||Swakopmund, Cn. Moses //Garoëb / Anton Lubowski St|
|Previous Use|||||Residence, hostel.|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 5837, Nr. 2567, 1977. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p.202-203.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 23.12.1977 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
Large two-storeyed building with a wide wooden bow which covers the balcony. Dark hipped roof with dormers..
F Kramer designed it in 1912 and occupied it himself. Kramer ran the technical division of Woerman, Brock & Co and established a light industrial plant outside Swakopmund. This suburb was called after him. After him, his collegues were accomodated there. Later, it was used as a boy's hostel supervised by Major Oskar Scultetus. Afterwards it was taken over by the South West Africa Company and renamed "Jubilee House". It served as holiday residence for its employees.