|Classification|||||A.12. Industrial Heritage|
|Site Environment|||||Behind the Etosha Hotel.|
|Instangible Aspects|||||The tower is one the last remains of the important base established in Outjo by the German Schutztruppe. The water supply made the development possible.|
|Previous Use|||||Water supply.|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 2103, No. 191, 1957. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p. 219.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 01.08.1957 by the Historical Monuments Commission for South West Africa (HMC).|
Square foundation, conic form. Built from stone and clay. Wooden ladder. Information plaque..
Erected in 1900 by the German forces of stone and clay directly over a well with a wooden windmill on top that pumped water into a nearby dam of cement (8 cubic metre).