|Classification|||||A.11.1.1. (Complexes of) Buildings, Spiritual, Churches|
|Place|||||Lüderitz, Kirch Weg|
|Site Environment|||||High on Diamantberg.|
|Refences|||||Government Gazette 3825, No. AG 57, 1978. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p. 146-147.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 21.09.1978 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
Foundations from natural granite outcrop. Neo-Gothic style..
Built in 1911, consecrated in 1912. The stained glass windows were donated by Wilhelm II and Johannes Albrecht von Mecklenburg.