|Classification|||||A.11.1.1. (Complexes of) Buildings, Spiritual, Churches|
|Place|||||Swakopmund, Cn. Daniel Tjongarero Ave / Otavi St|
|Site Environment|||||Pastory, built 1910. City.|
|Refences|||||Government Gazette 3825, No. AG 58, 1978. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p. 147-148.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 21.09.1978 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
Neo-rococo style. Hipped roof with dormes. Free standing clocktower on the right side..
Built by FH Schmidt from 1910 on after the design of Otto Ertl. Consecrated in 1812. Stained glass windows contributed by the Hanse city of Bremen and Naumburg, one of the clocks by the parish of Dueren in the Rhineland, the others by a donator from Thuringia, the organ from one in Stuttgart.