|Classification|||||A.11.3.2. (Complexes of) Buildings, Private, Hotels|
|Place|||||Karibib, Hidipo Hamutenya Road|
|Previous Use|||||Offices and hotel.|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 4060, No. AG 115, 1979. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p.174-175.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 20.12.1979 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
The façade features a veranda with square pillars and a gable, a corner tower with round-arched windows. The western part with its rounded gable was built 1907-08..
Erected in 1900 by the trading company Rösemann & Kronewitter. The building accomodated their head office and a hotel. Since 1968, the building belonges to a local building contractor, Mr JO Liedtke.