|Classification|||||A.11.3.3. (Complexes of) Buildings, Private, Business Buildings|
|Place|||||Lüderitz, Bismarck St|
|Site Environment|||||Part of an ensemble of buildings of German colonial style.|
|Previous Use|||||Bank. Residence and souvenir shop.|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 4081, No. AG 7, 1980. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p.190-191.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 07.02.1980 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
Two-storeyed, corner tower and gable. Closed-off veranda in the upper storey. Wrought iron work on a number of windows at street level. Cast iron stairs and gate. Vault..
First bank in Lüderitz, built in 1907 by A Bause. The workers from the diamond fields were paid through a sliding window.