|Classification|||||A.11.2.4. (Complexes of) Buildings, Public, Railway Buildings|
|Place|||||Usakos, Farm Kubas|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 4786, No. AG 111, 1983. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p.164-165.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 15.06.1983 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
Outer walls, 3.5m high, from white marble piled on each other. Inner walls from cement bricks. Floor from wood and cement. Ceiling with wooden planks. Wooden veranda. Five rooms: office, two for the stationmaster's accomodation, assistant's room, kitchen..
The "Kaiserliche Eisenbahnverwaltung" supplied the building with marble from a reef that the railway line was built through in 1900, only 3.5 km north-east of Kubas. The station was one of 24 on the State Railway line.