|Classification|||||A.11.2.6. (Complexes of) Buildings, Public, Government Buildings|
|Place|||||Karibib, Main Road|
|Site Environment|||||City border.|
|Instangible Aspects|||||On the western border of Karibib, between Main road and Christus Kirche.|
|Current Use|||||Mamorwerke Karibib uses it as offices, workshop and living quarters.|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 5210, No. 89, 1986. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p. 171.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 15.05.1986 by the National Monuments Council of South Africa (NMC, National Monuments Act 1969, No. 28).|
Arched wooden windows, face-brick work. Roof from corrugated iron. Stone floor..
Erected in 1911 as quartermaster's stores by the "Schutztruppe". The office and additional rooms were erected in 1907. Part of the complex was burnt out in 1945.