|Classification|||||A.11.3.1. (Complexes of) Buildings, Private, Residences|
|Place|||||Aroab, Farm Quellort|
|Site Environment|||||Farm House|
|Current Use|||||Storage room.|
|Refences|||||Official Gazette 2977, No. 19, 1969. Vogt, Andreas, "National Monuments in Namibia", Windhoek 2004, p. 196-197.|
|Legal Status|||||Declared as National Monument on 15.03.1969 by the Historical Monuments Commission for South West Africa (HMC).|
Circular stone rondavel, measuring about 7-8 m in diameter. The stones that served as scaffolding stick out the roof. 1 little window and a door. Walls are 60 cm thick and 1,90 m high. The roof consists of flat stones (3-5 cm thick), which are piled on each other, topped by a single flat stone. Plastered with clay and dung, later with lime and sand..
Mr Firtz Engels who immigrated from South Africa erected it in 1900.